Duty of Care
Health & Safety has been our First Priority since 1994
25 years of on-time service
Company Car & Limousine Service is proud to service the Cleveland, Akron, Canton, and the surrounding areas with outstanding transportation service and the utmost attention to customer care and safety.
Company Car & Limousine has been delivering unsurpassed transportation services to businesses and private travelers for over 25 years. These decades of experience have helped us develop the knowledge and level of service that our clients deserve and expect.
At Company Car & Limousine Service our Duty of Care commitment is the very foundation of our success. It involves a deep understanding of our responsibilities to our valued passengers, ensuring their safety on and off the road.
Our commitment to superior levels of service with every interaction allows us to offer our valued customers the safest, most valuable, and most reliable transportation services. Our standards of safety, quality, and professionalism are among the strictest in the industry, whether you book us for convention transportation, a ride to the airport, or a corporate event.
Education & Training
Company Car & Limousine is proud to be one of the only ground transportation companies across the United States to have completed most of those certifications. For over 25 years technology, safety, and a strong background in education have been a top priority in our business structure.
- Certified Covid-19 Compliance Officer for the Entertainment Industry.
- Certified Meeting & Events Pandemic Compliance Advisor.
- Certified Pandemic On-Site Protocol for Meetings & Events
- Certified Infection Prevention 101 for Public Spaces & Travel Specialist.
- Certified Pandemic Compliance for Medical Transportation Specialist
- PAX Chauffeur Driven Training & Certification.
- Our entire team has the OSHA Covid-19 Awareness & Compliance Certification
- WHO COVID-19 Mass Gatherings Risk Assessment Training & Certification
- WHO COVID-19 Staying healthy and safe at work during the COVID-19 Pandemic Certification
To offer you the best of best, our hiring process is rigorous. Before joining the Company Car & Limousine team all our chauffeurs undergo an extensive series of professional, medical, and personal background checks to make sure that everyone we hire is knowledgeable, trustworthy, and fully dedicated to offering our valued customers the best possible experience on the road. Before getting behind the wheel, all our chauffeurs are trained on safety, defensive driving techniques, client confidentiality, and customer service. Our chauffeurs are experienced, highly trained, and have the ability to drive any vehicle in any weather conditions.
- All Chauffeurs are trained and certified by PAX Chauffeur Driven.
- All Chauffeurs go through a daily health and wellness screening to ensure our client's health and safety.
- All Chauffeurs have their OSHA Covid-19 Awareness & Compliance Certification
- All Chauffeurs are trained on CDC-directed Covid-19 protocol.
- Chauffeurs receive criminal background checks and security checks by a certified agency or equivalent.
- Pre-hire drug testing and random testing program, when required by USDOT.
- A driver training program that includes driver duties, customer service, safety, and defensive driving skills.
At Company Car & Limousine, know that a well-maintained, impeccably clean fleet of vehicles makes a big difference in the transportation industry. Our fleet includes late-model vehicles to exceed all travel needs and requirements. All our vehicles are fully insured and regularly maintained beyond what is required by law, for safety, quality, cleanliness, and comfort.
- All vehicles go through a detailed cleaning before and after each reservation.
- Personal Protective Equipment available on all vehicles for passengers always.
- Vehicles are daily maintained and checked for maintenance issues by highly trained and certified auto mechanics.
- Company Car is a proud member of Green Ride Global and works on lower emissions and green compliance.
- For the safety of our passengers and chauffeurs, we will limit the number of people allowed to travel in certain vehicles.
- Company Car & Limousine Service is committed to protecting its clients all the time. All our chauffeurs have Full limited liability insurance policies so, in case something goes wrong on the road, you can stay rest assured that all your needs will be met, and expenses will be paid.
Our staff of dispatchers and chauffeurs, as well as the vehicles themselves, are supported by state-of-the-art technology to ensure you get a safe, comfortable ride that will always be on time. Our vehicles are equipped with the latest technologies, including GPS tracking systems, flight tracking software, and more.
All our transportation services are supported by robust technology. This allows us to protect your safety, security, and well-being. From keeping drivers aware of local traffic conditions that could affect your journey to monitoring weather conditions, our commitment to advanced technology allows us to better serve you.
We take the privacy of our customers very seriously, not only during your ride but also before and after you use our ground transportation services, too. We provide services in more than 500 cities around the world, and we are fully compliant with all the laws regarding customer data protection. Our online platforms are constantly improved to ensure the safety of your personal and financial data during processing and storage.
We are fully committed to the protection of your personal data. We are compliant with local laws and regulations regarding data and privacy protection, and we constantly improve our IT platforms so you can rest assured that your personal information is 100% safe before, during, and after you ride with us.
What Chauffered Ground Travel Offers You:
Our chauffeurs are our employees so we can monitor their health and ensure ill employees are sent home and provided the time to heal.
Not only will our vehicles be highly sanitized but passengers will be provided with hand sanitizer and Lysol wipes by request.
Safely travel in a vehicle that is daily maintained and checked for maintenance issues by a highly trained and certified chauffeur.
During your travel, take advantage of the billable time you can earn by working en route.
Limit your carbon footprint with lower emissions vs. flying. Company Car is a proud member of Green Ride Global.
All chauffeurs will be wearing masks to maximize your safety.
- New York, NY
- Pittsburg, PA
- Columbus, OH
- Detroit, MI
- Philadelphia, PA
- Cincinnati, OH
- Washington DC
- Baltimore, MD
- Chicago, IL
- Indianapolis, IN
- Nashville, TN
- Louisville, KY
- Lexington, KY
- Erie, PA
- Rochester, NY
- Charleston, WV
- Buffalo, NY
- Toronto, Canada
- Ontario, Canada
- Richmond, VA