Flights & Lights - Chagrin Falls
Treat yourself to the magic of the holidays by viewing beautiful light displays on this up-to-6-hour tour and customized wine flights! Your expert guide will escort you to your warm, heated luxury coach bus where you’ll ride in comfort while viewing twinkling lights and enjoying holiday carols. We’ll have music, we’ll have games, we’ll have fun for you and friends! Plus, our friends at Heinen’s have some wine for you! The brightly decorated streets of Northeast Ohio are sure to get you in the spirit of the season – so please join us for some festive fun!
The tour will begin at 5:00 PM at Heinen’s in Chagrin Falls where you will be given a $10.00 Wine Station card to try a glass or a pour of the wines to customize your own wine flight experience. These automatic, wine-dispensing vending machines charge different prices for three different sizes - a taste, 3-ounce and 5-ounce pours. While you’re enjoying your wine look around the store for snacks or drinks to purchase and enjoy on the bus.
At 5:45 pm we will begin boarding the bus to depart promptly at 6 pm to begin our light tour.
Our Festive Holiday Tour will make stops at each of the following location:
• A Christmas Story House - Ralphie's actual house from A Christmas Story with the Leg Lamp in the window. We will get off the bus to enjoy all the holiday splendor of this holiday classic. *We will only be stopping at this location for photos outside and to enjoy the gift shop area, we will not actually tour the house.
• Public Square - Visit the festive downtown Holiday wonderland with a Christmas tree with 500,000 lights on it!
• Heinen’s Downtown Cleveland – Located on the Corner of East 9th street and Euclid Avenue sits the historic Cleveland Trust Rotunda Building, a shining example of early 20th-century grandeur giving us a glimpse into Cleveland’s historic past. At this location you will receive another $10.00 Wine Station card to enjoy additional tastings or pours.
• Playhouse Square - Holiday décor, festival of trees and photo opportunities at their famous chandelier. The Christmas Tree alone has 500,000 lights on it!
• Wes Point Park Downtown Willoughby – Featuring over 30,000 lights in shapes of Santa, snowmen, elves, and more throughout the downtown park. Plus, you’ll even catch Sana Claus himself in the downtown Gazebo.
• Historic Downtown Chagrin Falls Christmas Light Display - Triangle Park in the center of Chagrin Falls lights up with Christmas cheer with their extravagant Christmas tree and gazebo as the centerpiece of their memorable display.
We then will return you back to Heinen’s at the end of your wonderfully dazzling tour!
Tour Operates Saturday December 7th, 14th, and 21st.
Holiday lights - of course!
Transportation on a new model luxury coach bus.
$10.00 Wine Station Card at Heinen’s Chagrin Falls
$10.00 Wine Station Card at Heinen’s Downtown Cleveland
Expert Tour Guide
Candy Canes and Holiday Cheer
With this tour we are sharing the love by donating a portion each ticket purchased to buy toys for University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children annual toy drive.
Tickets for the Holiday Lights & Sights tour are $65.00. If you are interested in singing holiday carols, seeing some beautiful Northeast Ohio Christmas lighting displays, and have memorable night with family and friends then this is the tour for you.